So so much to mention this week.
- A new PM and Cabinet; Liz Truss becomes the first female Justice Minister. What will all this bring for employment law?
- Still suffering Brexit shock, Jonathan Chamberlain asks: can employers sack their employees if they voted LEAVE?
- Following the petition started by Nicola Thorp, MPs on the Petitions and Women and Equalities Committees listened to legal experts on the legal position regarding women being made to wear high heels at work.
- Andrea Leadsom’s CV issues are discussed…In My Professional Opinion
- We can’t help but mention the twitter staff handbook gets a mention in the Guardian.
— Chris Hallam (@ChrisHallamLaw) July 14, 2016
Andrea Leadsom – “Workers’ rights will be protected and enhanced”. Love the eye for detail. #ukemplaw
— Daniel Barnett (@daniel_barnett) July 4, 2016
— Jonathan Chamberlain (@jyc_gowlingwlg) July 8, 2016
— IDS (@IDS_team) July 13, 2016
— Blacks Solicitors (@LawBlacks) July 8, 2016
— Bina Patel (@BinaArchon) July 5, 2016