Data Protection Policy
We take the necessary steps to ensure that we comply with the Regulations when handling any data that you provide to us.
- We may collect and process information that you provide to us when you complete forms on our website or you contact us by telephone or email or otherwise.
- If you contact us enquiring about seeking legal advice we will pass your information onto the Solicitor Team so they can get in touch with you about your enquiry.
- We may keep a record of your correspondence or the information you provide us. If you telephone the number on this website or use the contact form you may speak an outsourced call-handling provider or to the Solicitor Team.
- If you use the contact form on our Website your message will be forwarded to the Solicitor Team so they can assess whether they can help you and make contact about your settlement agreement and /or employment situation.
- In the event that we sell or buy our business or assets we may disclose and/or transfer your personal data to the buyer or seller.
- We may use the information you have provided to contact you directly about your enquiry or request feedback from you about the services provided by the Solicitor Team.
- If you provide a review of our Website or a testimonial we may publish it on our Website or in other marketing material and/or on any third party’s website to promote our Website and services. You may withdraw your consent to the use a testimonial you have provided at any time by writing to us at our registered address or by email (see below).
- We use information held about you to ensure that the content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer. We may also use it to provide you with information, products or services, that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, but only where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes. We may also use it to notify you of changes to our services.
- Save as detailed above we will not pass your information onto any third party unless you have consented to us doing so, or we need to do so in order to protect Our rights, property or safety.
- We use functional cookies, for example to create video content, contact forms and social media functions such as ‘like’ and ‘share’ buttons that remember your login information if you share content with your friends and contacts.
- You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the settings on your browser. However, if you do this you may find some parts of our website do not work or you are preventing from access our website (or parts of it).
- The Regulations gives you the right to access personal information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Regulations. If the request is unfounded, excessive or especially repetitive we are entitled to charge a ‘reasonable fee’ for complying (based on the administrative costs of providing the information. If you wish to make a request please email us (see below) or write to us at our registered office.
Important Additional Information and Definitions
- Under the General Data Protection Regulations 2016 (‘The Regulations’) the data controller is Marchmouse Media Ltd (‘Us’ ‘We’ ‘Marchmouse’) whose address is Westminster House, 10 Westminster Road, Macclesfield, Cheshire, SK10 1BX.
- In this Policy references to ‘Us’ ‘We’ and ‘Marchmouse’ mean Marchmouse Media Limited.
- In this Policy references to the ‘Solicitor Team’ mean Blacks Solicitors LLP (‘Blacks’). Blacks They may keep a record of any information you provide during any telephone conversation or message you leave.
- Should you wish to contact Us about this policy please write to our registered office at Westminster House, 10 Westminster Road, Macclesfield, Cheshire, SK10 1BX or use the contact form on our Contact Us Page.
- We reserve the right to change this Policy